Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Digital School Library

After reading all the comments to the article, I haven't found a comment that resembles my opinion.

In my opinion, I think that there are students that do need to use books in order to study properly. some students are not able to use computers in order to study, and therefore, the library should stay the way it is now.

I agree with what Camila Alire, the president of the American Library Association said "Students learn differently, and some students will take to digital resources and information technology like a duck takes to water, and then there are other students who learn by turning the pages, by handling the materials."

 As a student that can't lean without using books and notebooks, the transformation from using notebooks to using laptops is really hard. As I write all my notes, it helps me remember all the important information learned.

In order to study for my exams, I use books and notebooks, and then highlight all the important points.
This way it is easier for me to remember all the material, by seeing it in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment