Monday, September 27, 2010

media log- week 2

sunday, 12.09.2010 
 
8:00-17:00
Facebook
Coca  Cola logo
Gmail
Moodle
Youtube
Skype
Tara milk logo
taster's choice logo
 Cellcom logo
Grey's anatomy episode
House episode

17:00 - 00:00
Youtube
Gmail
Skype
Ynet
Tara milk and cottage logo
Taster's Choice logo


In the course of a single day, how much time did i spend with:
  • Radio (2hours)
  • Television (2 hours)
  • Computer (3 hours)
Multiple Media
  • About three hours were devoted to multiple media
  • Phone and Music device
Voluntary vs Involuntary media
  • almost 80 percent of my media activity is voluntary
  • about 20 percent are involuntary

during the weekends I see increase in the amount of media that I am exposed to. Although I spend most of my time with my family or reading books, I am still exposed to a lot of types of media, that is mostly involutary. 

During the week, I spend less time using sites that are accosiated with entertainment, (such as facebook) and more time reading books and listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment